The Valorums Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Lvl 13 Math scrolls

Reply to topic    The Valorums Forum Index » The grounds » The tavern Previous topic
Lvl 13 Math scrolls
maqi
Valorians

Kongregate name: sliceof

Post Lvl 13 Math scrolls Reply with quote
So I don't know if this is the forum to ask this, but I am curious if anyone has any level 13 scrolls for Mathemagicians.

Fri 4 Mar - 15:19 (2011)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Fri 4 Mar - 15:19 (2011)
Chonas
Leader

Kongregate name: chonas

We're posting which recipes we have in another section of the forum (also on the spreadsheet).

Fri 4 Mar - 15:27 (2011)
Axkom
Leader

Kongregate name: Axkom

If you want, I can craft Flawed Brainbeasts (lvl 13, +20 smarts).  Just send me a mail or something (in game or here, doesn't matter) to let me know, and I'll do it for you.  The ingredients should all be in GV, so I could make it more or less immediately.

Also, I'll have a bigger list of stuff in the scroll thread, but that'll come a bit later as when I tried to post it, I took so long going back and forth between here and other things that this forum timed out, lol.

Fri 4 Mar - 19:53 (2011)
Chonas
Leader

Thanks ax, you're a real trooper. . . get your badgerling yet?

Fri 4 Mar - 22:38 (2011)
Axkom
Leader

nah, not yet.  Sadly, out of 7 tries so far my loot has come to a grand total of 1 badger dragon heart (and yes, I did put it in my vault to avoid the carry limit of 1).

Fri 4 Mar - 23:00 (2011)
Chonas
Leader

It can't be in your vault, you have to sell or consume it each time.  You having any trouble defeating the BDs? you may have to take over the as the BD destroyer/ dragonling farmer over the weekend. . . My fiancee's in town.

Fri 4 Mar - 23:33 (2011)
Axkom
Leader

Oh, I have to get rid of it altogether? Well, I feel stupid now.  As for defeating them, it's pretty easy so long as the beard snack is actually showing up in my abilities.  And even if it isn't, I've got shmallow bombs to give me some respite.  Let me know what you need me to do.

Oh, and congratulations/good luck with the marriage thing.

Sat 5 Mar - 03:58 (2011)
Chonas
Leader

Thanks, Ventas said he's gonna lend us a BDling to farm the dragons. . . Basically you go onto one of the accounts that are level 4, friend yourself, then send yourself a badger dragon attack.  Log back onto your main then kill it.  Sell the heart, heal/eat 9 eclairs, log back onto the lvl 4 send another badger dragon (repeat).

Since you're getting the loaned dragonling you'll send the first one you capture back to Ventas.

Sat 5 Mar - 14:40 (2011)
Axkom
Leader

Well, I actually just grabbed my badgerling, Gurf be his name, so I'll not need a loan.  Also, if anyone else is reading this, you don't have to log out, log in, log out, log in and so on to go between your main and your alt.  Rather, you can use two different browsers, being logged into one account on each browser.  Makes it much easier.

Sat 5 Mar - 18:38 (2011)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post Lvl 13 Math scrolls

Today at 16:17 (2018)
Reply to topic    The Valorums Forum Index » The grounds » The tavern All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation