The Valorums Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Level 14, what should I be doing for the guild?

Reply to topic    The Valorums Forum Index » The grounds » The Sheer lock room Previous topic
Level 14, what should I be doing for the guild?
TheHighscore
Valorians

Post Level 14, what should I be doing for the guild? Reply with quote
Sorry for the lack of activity lately, my brother has been using the computer a lot.

I'm now level 14(Woo!) but I felt an almost instant sense of boredom. I need a new purpose, and since I am in a guild it might as well be for them. So what should I prioritize?

Tue 8 Mar - 01:11 (2011)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Tue 8 Mar - 01:11 (2011)
Enshoku
Officers

Kongregate name: Enshoku

Fishing for other guidies, or farming Unusualium primarily.

Tue 8 Mar - 01:15 (2011)
Chonas
Leader

Kongregate name: chonas

Yeah Cable Car normal is the most good for the guild. . . Levelling the badger alts is 2nd best, fishing third best, then stocking up on personal supplies (like schmallow bombs) is third best.

Tue 8 Mar - 02:47 (2011)
maqi
Valorians

Kongregate name: sliceof

Why the Cable car? Why not any other places?

Thu 10 Mar - 02:50 (2011)
Axkom
Leader

Kongregate name: Axkom

The cable car has level 14 mobs, which gives it 2 advantages for the guild: 1) since mobs drop "iums" equal to their level, the CC normal mode is the only place to obtain unusualium through battle, and 2) since level 14 is the highest level mob (unless, of course, you're fighting a bd) fighting in the cable car gives the mobs with the highest hit points, and thus killing those mobs raises the total damage dealt for the guild rankings.  Obviously the first reason is much more important since we have a bunch of members who either just reached level 14 or are about to do so, and they'll need unusualium to put the highest level enchantments on their gear.

EDIT: That being said, it's not like the CC is the only place you should spend adv points.  Doing dailies is obviously a big thing and doing stuff like getting extra guys from the warp zone or circus peanuts from the cirque de dismay certainly isn't a bad idea.  Basically, try to get a balance of stuff that's good for you individually and stuff that's good for the guild.  Atleast that's how I see it.

Thu 10 Mar - 03:46 (2011)
Chonas
Leader

Kongregate name: chonas

I did cable car to get us into the top 5. . . Now we have a bit of UU in the vault I'm farming schmallow bombs for the next release. . after I hit 100 I'll either go back to Cable Car or hit the badger dragon farming chain.

Thu 10 Mar - 06:31 (2011)
sevter

Kongregate name: sevter

Hey Axkom, what's Extra Guy for anyway? I'm hanging on to it but I haven't found a use for it yet.

Sat 9 Apr - 07:41 (2011)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post Level 14, what should I be doing for the guild?

Today at 02:00 (2018)
Reply to topic    The Valorums Forum Index » The grounds » The Sheer lock room All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation