The Valorums Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Play times

Reply to topic    The Valorums Forum Index » The grounds » The atrium Previous topic
Play times

How many times should someone be REQUIRED to show up for raids per week? (you can change your vote, but only 1 vote)
1 (better then 0)
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
2 (Maybe they are busy)
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
3 (under 1/2)
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
4 (over 1/2)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5 (2 days off just like job.... we need to Pwn Pwnies!)
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
6 (and on the 7th day they rested)
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

MeekalMykee

Kongregate name: MeekalMykee

Post Play times Reply with quote
MeekalMykee
I play many times per day
Best raid time window 10PM GMT- 6AM GMT

I think we should have people show up at least 3 times per week, Officers and GM should be there every time.

Wed 6 Apr - 19:54 (2011)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Wed 6 Apr - 19:54 (2011)
bloatedsack
Valorians

Kongregate name: bloatedsack

Hmmph, I always get a headache when I think in GMT. 

I play mostly when I'm at work, 9-5 Pacific time. That being said, it's hard for me to focus on a raid during that time. I've been able to raid in the early evenings.

Ideal time for me would be 6 PM Pacific.

Also, 3x might be a little high unless everyone happens to want to raid at the same time. I think 3-5 total raids for the week is enough. Then again, I don't quite have the eye of the tiger about beating Pwnies.

Thu 7 Apr - 00:24 (2011)
MeekalMykee

Instead of just saying, please vote =)

Sat 9 Apr - 06:46 (2011)
bloatedsack
Valorians

Kongregate name: bloatedsack

I did... didn't it stick?

but this seems like a two person party here in the forums.

Sat 9 Apr - 21:03 (2011)
Saltninja

Kongregate name: Saltninja

I voted for 1, since of course, people can be busy.  Also, as things stand now, we only have 1-3 raids per week.  If we are able to increase activity to a point where we do daily shark raids or something, i'd not object to bumping up the requirements.

I'm available 1PM-3AM EST.  (I'm not on that whole time, but home and awake(If i'm not working anyways))

Sun 10 Apr - 20:10 (2011)
MeekalMykee

Things are pretty patchy since Ella has family over. I don't expect to much but I am hoping that setting a raid time will increase the chances of a shark win. (We really need some successful raids because we are falling behind on the leaderboards... higher score=better recruits)

Mon 11 Apr - 08:24 (2011)
Jason Wolfe

Kongregate name: computer_ronin

My schedule tends to be pretty open most of the time, though now and then I get a work overload.  Things are running smoothly again, so I should be able to be more active in the guild runs.  My busiest days normally are Tuesday, Wednsday, and Thursday, which will give me plenty of time throughout the week to fight in the lair and collect porkin eggs.

Tue 12 Apr - 04:37 (2011)
cloudx85
Valorians

Kongregate name: cloudx85

Post My schedule time Reply with quote
9pm- 2am    GMT i can't play at these times (prob 15% of the time i can be online if needed)

2am - 4am   GMT i can be there if needed (prob 65% of the time i can be online if needed)

4am - 9am   GmT the time i usually play (prob 95% of the time i'll be online)

9am - 12pm GMT i'll be online but not as active in kong (prob 50% of the time i can be online if needed)

12pm - 9pm GMT should be fairly active as these times (prob 80% of the time i'll be online)

My normal online status is as above... of course sometimes i won't be online even during my normal active times...
that's cuz i'll either be dotaing, drinking and other stuffs...but besides that i login daily in FU..

Tue 12 Apr - 20:00 (2011)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post Play times

Today at 11:38 (2018)
Reply to topic    The Valorums Forum Index » The grounds » The atrium All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation