The Valorums Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[Guide] Reasons for Recipe choices

Reply to topic    The Valorums Forum Index » The grounds » The Sheer lock room Previous topic
[Guide] Reasons for Recipe choices
Chonas
Leader

Kongregate name: chonas

Post [Guide] Reasons for Recipe choices Reply with quote
The math behind damage calculation is pretty complex, but I have spent hours testing the various enchantments of all the classes to find the most damage increasing scrolls (as increasing damage reduces time spent fighting and hits taken whereas durability only increases the length of battle).

So up to level 13, you want the +primary, -bad stat in all classes.  At level 14 the scrolls all switch to +secondary - bad stat except for mathemagicians who should switch to pure primary+ and slackninjas, whose scroll choice doesn't matter so they should stick with +primary - bad stat for simplicity sake.

Please learn that primary is A, secondary is B, and bad stat is C so I can more easily explain things in the future.

Wed 2 Mar - 23:28 (2011)
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Wed 2 Mar - 23:28 (2011)
ventas123
Ambassador

Kongregate name: ventas123

I know I'm not supposed to post here, but Chonas is offline atm. Please feel free to delete this post.

I just want to add that Ninja's best skill can only be used once per fight, and even though A/C and B/C add the same amount of damage, B/C scrolls on ninjas are less useful due to their inability to spam that skill.

Thu 3 Mar - 01:08 (2011)
Chonas
Leader

Kongregate name: chonas

you are supposed to post here lol

Thu 3 Mar - 05:31 (2011)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Post [Guide] Reasons for Recipe choices

Today at 16:19 (2018)
Reply to topic    The Valorums Forum Index » The grounds » The Sheer lock room All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation